What is this course about?
What stresses you out the most? Does it involve Money, Career, Health, or Relationships? Edwige will help you pinpoint your stresses so that you can enjoy a balanced life and be the most successful version of yourself. Her tips and worksheets will translate to tools that you can practice in your everyday life.
What will I learn from this course:
You will change the way you think about stress, and in turn, change the way you feel. One of Edwige’s lessons is known as the “Three C’s Meditation Practice.” This includes:
1. Calm - in the mind
2. Centered - in your body
3. Connected - in the spirit
Who is the target audience?
- People who want to reduce stress in their life
- People who work in high-stress industries
- Women that want to be the best version of themselves
- Those who want to become more positive in their everyday life
- Course Introduction
- Why Am I Teaching You This Course?
- Lesson 1: What is Stress?
- Lesson 2: What Stresses You The Most?
- Lesson 3: The Questionnaire - Working With Your Success
- Download Questionnaire - 5 Questions Vital To Your Success (PDF)
- Lesson 4: The Power of Beliefs
- Lesson 5: What Do You Believe?
- Lesson 1: How Thoughts Trigger Us
- Lesson 2: Learn to Identify Your Emotions
- Lesson 3: Tips to Making Your Emotions Work for You
- Lesson 4: Download - Dexxtra Practice Tool Sheet (PDF)
- Lesson 5: A Practice to Accessing Positive Helpful Emotions
- Lesson 6: Using this Practice in Everyday Life
- Lesson 1: The Importance of Connecting to Your Breath
- Lesson 2: Connect to Your Life Force or Chi
- Lesson 3: Replenish Your Chi Supply
- Lesson 4: Mindfulness Practice with The Three C’s
- Lesson 5: Putting it Altogether
- Lesson 1: How to Setup Your Vision
- Lesson 2: What Do You Want?
- Lesson 3: How to Plant Your Seed
- Lesson 4: Planting the Seed
- Lesson 5: The Screening Room Practice
- Lesson 1: Moving Forward
- Lesson 2: Be Patient
- Lesson 3: Commitment
- Lesson 4: Believe
- Lesson 5: Victory
- The Next Step