Published Author, Wellness/Stress Management coach, Founder of New Life Directions
About the instructor
Wellness/Stress Management coach Edwige Gilbert is founder of New Life Directions and author of “The Fresh Start Promise: 28 Days to Total Mind, Body, Spirit Transformation.” For the last 25 years she has worked with individuals and groups, conducting seminars, retreats and lectures around the world. Her forte is teaching people how to transform stress into strength, clear unwanted habits and live healthier lives filled with “Joie de Vivre”. In addition to a seminar and workshop agenda, Edwige has designed multi-faceted stress management programs for corporate clients, including Citigroup, Verizon, Lehman Brothers, MTV and the Corcoran Group.
Sought-after for media interviews on stress and related topics, she has been featured most recently on Lifetime TV (“The Balancing Act”), on national radio, and in American Health, Allure, Women’s Fitness, Vive Magazine, New York Magazine and The New York Daily News, among others.
A native of Cannes, France, Edwige has had a lifelong interest in the powerful connections between mind, body and spirit. Her impressive list of degrees, certifications and areas of study have enabled her to build upon her natural gift of intuitive healing.
What is this course about?
What stresses you out the most? Does it involve Money, Career, Health, or Relationships? Edwige will help you pinpoint your stresses so that you can enjoy a balanced life and be the most successful version of yourself. Her tips and worksheets will translate to tools that you can practice in your everyday life.
What will I learn from this course:
You will change the way you think about stress, and in turn, change the way you feel. One of Edwige’s lessons is known as the “Three C’s Meditation Practice.” This includes:
1. Calm - in the mind
2. Centered - in your body
3. Connected - in the spirit
Who is the target audience?
- People who want to reduce stress in their life
- People who work in high-stress industries
- Women that want to be the best version of themselves
- Those who want to become more positive in their everyday life
- Course Introduction
- Why Am I Teaching You This Course?
- Lesson 1: What is Stress?
- Lesson 2: What Stresses You The Most?
- Lesson 3: The Questionnaire - Working With Your Success
- Download Questionnaire - 5 Questions Vital To Your Success (PDF)
- Lesson 4: The Power of Beliefs
- Lesson 5: What Do You Believe?
- Lesson 1: How Thoughts Trigger Us
- Lesson 2: Learn to Identify Your Emotions
- Lesson 3: Tips to Making Your Emotions Work for You
- Lesson 4: Download - Dexxtra Practice Tool Sheet (PDF)
- Lesson 5: A Practice to Accessing Positive Helpful Emotions
- Lesson 6: Using this Practice in Everyday Life