About the instructor
Irini Rockwell has been internationally recognized for over 30 years as a teacher, author, coach, and trainer. She founded the Five Wisdoms Institute in 2002. As a Life Coach and in the Wisdoms@Work Online personal and professional development training, she engages deeply with people to bring out their best. Formerly a professional dancer, she then trained in Contemplative Psychotherapy, Authentic Leadership, and Tantric Buddhism. Her books are The Five Wisdom Energies, a Buddhist Way of Understanding Personalities, Emotions and Relationships (in ten languages) and Natural Brilliance.
Do you really understand your personality? By understanding the energetic dynamics of our personality you will become more self-confident in yourself and how you lead your life and business. The Five Wisdom Energies is an amazing transformational system created and presented by master teacher, Irini Rockwell.
What am I going to get from this course?
- The incredible wisdom shared with you in this course is offered to help positively transform your work life, relationships and how you show up and engage in the world.
- Upon completion of this course, you will have valuable tools designed to help strengthen your communication skills and a clear understanding of how your energy can profoundly change your life.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who is looking for self-discovery to better understand themselves.
- Women looking to harness their inner strengths to empower themselves in the world.
- Anyone in business seeking new tools to expand how they lead.
Want a little sneak peek into this course?! Start the free trial and watch Lesson 1: "Where in the World is Energy?".
- Introduction: Irini Rockwell
- Lesson 1: Where in the World Is Energy?
- Cheat Sheet: Where in the World Is Energy (Downloadable)
- Lesson 2: Accessing the Inner You
- Lesson 3: Aligning With Our Innate Energy Helps Us Work With Our Confusion
- Lesson 4: Levels of Our Energy and How They Manifest
- Lesson 5: The Five Wisdom Qualities
- Cheat Sheet: The Five Wisdom Qualities (Downloadable)
- Lesson 6: The Five Wisdom Qualities Exercise
- Lesson 7: Becoming Aware of Energies
- Lesson 8: Experimental Learning Exercise
- Cheat Sheet: Frozen or Flowing Emotions (Downloadable)
- Lesson 9: Understanding the Energy of Family, Friends and Colleagues
- Lesson 10: Your Energy Colors & Why Do They Matter
- Lesson 1: An Overview of the Five Wisdom Energies
- Lesson 2: Meditation Overview & Instruction
- Lesson 3: Expanding Your Energetic Awareness
- Lesson 4: Experiential Learning – Respond or React!
- Cheat Sheet: Our Psychophysical Barometer (Downloadable)
- Lesson 5: The Primary Tools for Energetic Awareness
- Lesson 6: The Primary Attitude for Discovering Our Wisdom
- Lesson 7: Experiential Learning: Letting Insight Arise
- Lesson 8: Bringing Energy into Your Life Activities
- Recommended Book: The Five Wisdom Energies: A Buddhist Way of Understanding Personalities, Emotions and Relationships