Do you really understand your personality? By understanding the energetic dynamics of our personality you will become more self-confident in yourself and how you lead your life and business. The Five Wisdom Energies is an amazing transformational system created and presented by master teacher, Irini Rockwell.
What am I going to get from this course?
- The incredible wisdom shared with you in this course is offered to help positively transform your work life, relationships and how you show up and engage in the world.
- Upon completion of this course, you will have valuable tools designed to help strengthen your communication skills and a clear understanding of how your energy can profoundly change your life.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who is looking for self-discovery to better understand themselves.
- Women looking to harness their inner strengths to empower themselves in the world.
- Anyone in business seeking new tools to expand how they lead.
Want a little sneak peek into this course?! Start the free trial and watch Lesson 1: "Where in the World is Energy?".
- Introduction: Irini Rockwell
- Lesson 1: Where in the World Is Energy?
- Cheat Sheet: Where in the World Is Energy (Downloadable)
- Lesson 2: Accessing the Inner You
- Lesson 3: Aligning With Our Innate Energy Helps Us Work With Our Confusion
- Lesson 4: Levels of Our Energy and How They Manifest
- Lesson 5: The Five Wisdom Qualities
- Cheat Sheet: The Five Wisdom Qualities (Downloadable)
- Lesson 6: The Five Wisdom Qualities Exercise
- Lesson 7: Becoming Aware of Energies
- Lesson 8: Experimental Learning Exercise
- Cheat Sheet: Frozen or Flowing Emotions (Downloadable)
- Lesson 9: Understanding the Energy of Family, Friends and Colleagues
- Lesson 10: Your Energy Colors & Why Do They Matter
- Lesson 1: An Overview of the Five Wisdom Energies
- Lesson 2: Meditation Overview & Instruction
- Lesson 3: Expanding Your Energetic Awareness
- Lesson 4: Experiential Learning – Respond or React!
- Cheat Sheet: Our Psychophysical Barometer (Downloadable)
- Lesson 5: The Primary Tools for Energetic Awareness
- Lesson 6: The Primary Attitude for Discovering Our Wisdom
- Lesson 7: Experiential Learning: Letting Insight Arise
- Lesson 8: Bringing Energy into Your Life Activities
- Recommended Book: The Five Wisdom Energies: A Buddhist Way of Understanding Personalities, Emotions and Relationships
- Lesson 1: What Unique Mix of Energies Are You?
- Cheat Sheet: Wisdoms@Work (Downloadable)
- Lesson 1: The Creative Process
- Lesson 2: Creative Expression and Play
- Lesson 1: Be Spacious
- Lesson 2: Be Inquisitive
- Lesson 3: Be Resourceful
- Lesson 4: Be Open Hearted
- Lesson 5: It’s all Workable
- Lesson 1: Riding the Energy!
- Cheat Sheets (Downloadable)