No matter the platform we are communicating on, your storytelling must be authentic if you want to connect with consumers who share the Millennial Mindset. This course will share tips and examples of great story telling through video that creates engagement with millennials. Michaela Guzy, expert in millennial marketing and video production will share real life examples of how she’s applied her decade long career in the media business in Corporate America to start her own content company, OhThePeopleYouMeet (OTPYM). Whether you are an agency, a brand or a millennial wanting greater insight on how to market yourself through video, you will have greater insights and ideas on competing and connecting with this powerful market. Michaela shares tips, trends and forecasts on how to position yourself and your brand in the millennial mindset.
What Am I Going to Get From This Course?
- Examples of great storytelling through video that creates engagement with millennials and tips on how to achieve this kind of engagement yourself
- Valuable advice for entrepreneur success from an expert in millennial marketing and video production
- Extensive insight on how to market yourself through video and connect with this powerful market
- Tips, trends and forecasts on how to position yourself and your brand in the millennial mindset.
Who Is the Target Audience?
- This course is intended for those wanting greater insight on how to market yourself through video
- Individuals who want to improve engagement with millennials through video.
Included in your purchase...
Several videos demonstrating key elements necessary to improve engagement with millennials.
Downloadable PDFs with tips and tricks that will help you actively engage the millennial audience.
Audio tracks that will help you craft the right story for your social media brand.
- Lesson 1: Knowing What you Do and Don't Want!
- Lesson 2: Building a Content Company: It Starts With an Editorial Mission Statement
- Lesson 3: Various Content Offerings
- Lesson 4: The First 5 Years & What’s To Come
- Lesson 5: Capabilities Deck (Part 1)
- Lesson 6: Capabilities Deck (Part 2)
- Lesson 1: What Matters Most to Millennials
- Lesson 2: Millennials in the Travel Market
- Lesson 2a: The Millennial Mindset by OTPYM
- Lesson 3: Storytelling as a branding tool to reach the increasing hard to reach millennial
- Lesson 4: The Power of the Influencer
- Lesson 5: Millennial Engagement
- Lesson 5a: ILTM Bright Young Things Video Recap
- Lesson 1: Getting Started with Video
- Lesson 2: Reputation is Everything!
- Lesson 3: Short or Long Form Video – what sticks and gets shared?
- Lesson 4a: Examples of Michaela's Map format (Burning Man)
- Lesson 4b: Examples of Michaela's Map format (AfrikaBurn)
- Lesson 4c: Examples of Michaela's Map format (Vancouver)
- Lesson 5a: Examples of Extended Video Interview Format (AnnaLynne McCord, Cambodia)
- Lesson 5b: Examples of Extended Video Interview Format (The Three Blue Ducks, Byron Bay, Australia)
- Lesson 5c: Examples of Extended Video Interview Format (Chhin Sophoi, Cambodia)
- Lesson 6a: Examples of Special Features & Trends Forecast (The Blue Movement: Connecting People to Our Oceans)
- Lesson 6b: Examples of Special Features & Trends Forecast (Sneak Peek: South Africa)
- Lesson 1: Do audiences watch marketing videos?
- Lesson 2: Robb Report - Short Form Video
- Lesson 3: Robb Report - Long Form Video
- Lesson 4: Using Employees to tell a story
- Lesson 5: Telling the Brand Story in Video
- Lesson 6: Creating Video Postcards
- Lesson 7a: Non-Profit Video Messaging (An Introduction to together1heart)
- Lesson 7b: Non-Profit Video Messaging (The Panel Recap)
- Lesson 1: Audience Retention and engagement
- Lesson 2: The Importance of Audience Engagement
- Lesson 1: 7 Helpful Tips
- Lesson 1: Continuing the Relationship
- Lesson 2: Crafting the right story for your brand with social media
- Lesson 3 : Humanize your personal brand to convert business
- Lesson 4: Partnerships and the Path to Purchase