What's keeping you from turning your communication talents into a successful long-term career? Whether your goal is to advance up the ladder in a mega-agency or start your own boutique firm, this course will inspire you to make it happen. You will learn from one of the most respected and revered women in communications, Liz Kaplow. Liz's recipe for world-wide success will compel you to grow your career, teach you tips on how to attract clients and manage your staff, build an esteemed and valued agency, all of which lead to your success.
What Am I Going to Get From This Course?
- Confidence building tools to start your agency or get that promotion.
- Leadership lessons that will help you succeed and scale.
- Seeking and securing partnerships to catapult your business.
- Tips on building your own personal brand.
- Anecdotal advice based on real-world examples.
- How to dress to impress to strengthen your personal brand and sweep in business.
- This course will help you in cultivating a timeless and long-standing company culture.
Who Is the Target Audience?
- Communication experts of all experience levels.
- Journalism and communication students new to the workforce.
- Anyone seeking advancement in the communication field.
- Anyone contemplating starting their own agency - in any field.
Included in your purchase you are invited to: Sign up for a future live chat with Liz.
- Lesson 1: Top Takeaways from This Course
- Lesson 2: The Meaning of Entrepreneur
- Lesson 3: Staying Focused
- Lesson 1: The Win-Win
- Lesson 2: Leading From the Middle
- Lesson 3: Lessons On Leadership From Charlie Brown (Downloadable PDF)
- Lesson 1: Staying Relevant: Making Timeless Decisions
- Lesson 2: Have an Open Mind
- Lesson 3: Keeping Your Personal Brand Relevant
- Lesson 1: You Are Your Own Brand
- Lesson 2: Accidental Entrepreneur
- Lesson 1: Surround Yourself With a Good Circle
- Lesson 2: Choosing Your Partner
- Lesson 3: Mentors as Partners
- Lesson 4: What I Look for in New Hires (Downloadable PDF)
- Lesson 5: How to Be a Mentor Without Really Trying (Downloadable PDF)
- Lesson 1: Tips to Convert Self-Doubt Into Solutions
- Lesson 2: Topping Off the Glass (Downloadable PDF)
- Lesson 1: Fashion in the Workplace - Getting Into Part
- Lesson 2: Fashion in the Workplace - Showing Up for Interview
- Lesson 3: Fashion in the Workplace (Downloadable PDF)
- Lesson 1: Say Yes! FREE PREVIEW
- Lesson 2: Do What It Takes
- Lesson 3: Life Is a Relay (Downloadable PDF)
- Lesson 1: Life Is a Blank Canvas
- Lesson 2: Don't Be Afraid to Apologize or Fail
- Lesson 3: Just Be Real
- Lesson 4: Resiliency
- Lesson 5: Celebration
- Lesson 6: Lessons By Living (Downloadable PDF)
- Lesson 1: The Win-Win (Downloadable PDF)
- Lesson 2: Cultivating Company Culture
- Lesson 3: Trust
- Lesson 4: Saying Thank You (Downloadable PDF)