Adrienne Bankert has a determined purpose: to teach people everywhere how to have their cake and eat it too, through 100% authenticity. She is effortless, straightforward, and refreshing; and able to connect with people instantly by imparting lessons on living authentically and helping them discover their true identities, passion, and peace.
As an Emmy Award-winning National Correspondent with ABC News she brings Compassion and equity to her storytelling. Watch as she helps you rewrite your own story, using methods she has used in her life, and to mentor others, re-imagining a unique and specially tailored purpose.
- Meet Adrienne Bankert!
- Course Introduction: Living the 360 Degree Plan for Fulfillment
- Lesson 1: Know Who You Want to Be!
- Lesson 2: What Is Your Essence? Introduction to Worksheet
- Lesson 3: Visualize Who You Want to Be Worksheet - (Downloadable PDF)
- Lesson 1: Defining Your Perfect?!
- Lesson 2: You are Inherently Valuable
- Lesson 3: Kindness Cures Any Character Flaw
- Lesson 1: The Value of You
- Lesson 2: How Would You Act If Everything Was Working out for You?!
- Lesson 3: You Are Your Gift
- Lesson 4: It’s Working Out - (Downloadable PDF)
- Lesson 1: How To Have Quiet Time
- Lesson 2: Evaluate Yourself! An Introduction to the Quiet Time Worksheet
- Lesson 3: Quiet Time Journal Worksheet - (Downloadable PDF)
- Lesson 1: Goal Setting with Target and Intention
- Lesson 2: Introduction to Worksheet
- Lesson 3: Creating Your Perfect Framework Worksheet - (Downloadable PDF)
- Lesson 1: This Is What You Need to Do! Having Your Cake and Eating it Too
- Lesson 2: Tips for Your Vision Boards Exercise
- Lesson 3: Vision Board Exercise - (Downloadable PDF)
- Lesson 4: For Those Who Have Great Friendships NOW! Maintain Great Relationships
- Lesson 5: Create a List of Friendships - (Downloadable PDF)
- Lesson 1: Intro to Authoring & Realizing Your Fairy Tale
- Lesson 2: Introduction to the Happily Ever After Worksheet
- Lesson 3: Happily Ever After Worksheet - (Downloadable PDF)
- Lesson 4: Your Fairytale - (Follow along with the Happily Ever After Worksheet)
- Lesson 5: Staying Open To It All - (Follow along with the Happily Ever After Worksheet)
- Lesson 1: Friendships That Support Your Perfect World
- Lesson 2: Follow Along with Adrienne & The Blueprint PDF
- Lesson 3: Download - The Blueprint for Architecting Friendships (PDF)
- Lesson 4: Filling in the Blanks... Continued! (Follow along with The Blueprint PDF)
- Lesson 1: Ask Yourself… Questions that Change Your Life’s Blueprint
- Lesson 2: Kickstart Your Best Life With These Ideas
- Lesson 3: Questions to Get You to Fulfillment - (Downloadable PDF)