Often new moms neglect a very important person when they come home from the hospital with their new little ones: Themselves. That is why genconnectU has created an online course filled with expert-led videos and downloadable worksheets aimed to help new moms get into the best shape of their lives. Instructors you'll find in this course include: Exhale Spa founders Elisabeth Halfpapp and Fred DeVito, Registered Dietitian Ashley Koff, Nutritionist Paula Simpson and Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist Holly Perkins.
- Instructors You'll Find in This Course
- Cardio: Walk & Dance With Your Little One!
- CureFusion Flat Back: Help Get Your Abdominal Muscles Back
- Pelvic Tilts (Therapeutic Exercises to Help Relieve Lower Back Pain)
- The Curl (Stretches Lower & Middle Back & Strengthens Abdomen)
- Flat Back Forward Bend (Hamstring Strengthening)
- Yoga Twist (Helps Re-balance)
- Cat Cow & Child's Pose (Stretches & Helps You Sleep)
- Easy Calf Muscle Stretch
- Core Muscle Balance Stretch
- Wellness! 2-3 Minute Meditations (Clear Your Body & Mind & Focus Inward)
- Massage Techniques for You & Your Partner (Helps Relieve Stress)
- 3 Tips to Slim, Sexy & Strong
- Holly Perkins's Fantastic Booty Excercise
- Ashley Koff: Assessment time! Is Your Body Running Better?
- Digestive Tune Up
- Better Energy vs More Energy
- Tips for Better Sleep
- Kelly Sheerin: Exercise While Pregnant – It’s Good for You and Baby! (PDF)
- Paula Simpson: Eat Turmeric, Drink Coffee & Tea, Get Your ZZZs for Good Health (PDF)
- RD Ashley Koff: Better Sleep Enablers (PDF)