Regardless of your career role, mastering the art of authentically communicating to your customers, team or boss or colleagues is essential to your success.
In business, everyone has a client! High functioning companies – and professionals – understand everyone is responsible for growth. And everyone impacts the bottom line – directly or indirectly.
Molly Sargent shares her expertise and decades of communications training to help you master the art of establishing authentic connections with your customers and colleagues.
In this course you will learn how to effectively lead client-facing meetings and presentations to win business with clients. You will strengthen skills essential to being an authentic leader. You will master the skills of how to assess and understand client needs, how to build trust, the art of effective listening and asking questions that deliver results. Molly also will teach you how through great teamwork, you can win the business of your clients.
Molly Sargent, Founder and CEO of ProImpress has served as coach and facilitator to hundreds of top global companies in some of the most competitive industries in the world. These include: Financial Services, (Aetna, American Express, Bank of America, Bessemer Trust, Citi, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, Key Bank, MassMutual, MasterCard, Merrill Lynch, MetLife, Prudential, Vanguard) Professional Services (Deloitte, Johnson & Johnson, Navigant Consulting, PWC), BioTech/Pharmaceuticals (Boehringer Ingelheim, Eisai, Pfizer), High Tech (GE ED&C, Honeywell, IBM, Union Carbide/Sikorsky), Media, Hospitality and more (Americares, AT&T, HBO Networks, Martha Stewart Omnimedia, Marriott International).
What will I get from this course?
In this course, Molly leads you through the anatomy of great presentation to effectively win clients over and gain their business. She teaches you how to lead meetings and capture and hold the attention of your clients’ by leading authentic presentations. In this course you will learn the power of body language and nonverbal communication techniques to ultimately bring about positive results. You’ll be able to better handle objections and carry out meetings fully and ultimately close with confidence to drive your business goals. Overall, this course is designed to help you plan the most successful meetings with clients so that every meeting you have is flawless and unique to you and your clients.
Who should take this course?
- Anyone who wants to improve their presentation skills.
- Anyone who leads a team.
- Anyone who wants to become a more effective leader.
- Leaders who want to have more effective and authentic presentations.
- Those who want to strengthen their skills when it comes to handling objections better.
- Anyone who wants to develop more mindful and powerful body language and strengthen their nonverbal messaging.
- Anyone wanting to improve their abilities to establish authentic relationships at work and in life!
- Lesson 1: Engaging the Ideal Audience
- Lesson 2: The Provocative Opening
- Lesson 3: Change to The Aha Moment of WIFM
- Lesson 4: The Anatomy of a Presentation
- Lesson 5: The Anatomy of a Presentation - The 4 Elements
- Lesson 1: Holding The Client’s Attention
- Lesson 2: Agree in Principle, Then Agree in Terms
- Lesson 3: Presenting to C-Suite Execs
- Lesson 4: The 5 Hip Pocket Pitches
- Lesson 5: Represent Value
- Lesson 6: The 5 Hip Pocket Pitches - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 1: Nonverbal Versus Verbal Messages
- Lesson 2: Your Body Talks
- Lesson 3: Be Mindful of Your Body Language
- Lesson 4: Maximizing Rezzonance and Relevance Wins
- Lesson 5: Landing a Benefit to Match A Need With Flair
- Lesson 6: Body Wisdom Brings Positive Results
- Lesson 1: Handling Objections Effectively
- Lesson 2: 5 Steps to Handling Objections
- Lesson 3: Objections are Needs In Disguise
- Lesson 4: Handling Objections - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 1: The No Big Deal Way to Close
- Lesson 2: How to Close
- Lesson 3: - Downloadable PDF: Closing with Confidence *
- Lesson 3: Closing with Confidence - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 1: How to Plan Flawless Team Client Meetings
- Lesson 2: Timeless Tips for Great Meetings - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 3: Preparing as a Team