Regardless of your career role, mastering the art of authentically communicating to your customers, team or boss or colleagues is essential to your success.
In business, everyone has a client! High functioning companies – and professionals – understand everyone is responsible for growth. And everyone impacts the bottom line – directly or indirectly.
Molly Sargent shares her expertise and decades of communications training to help you master the art of establishing authentic connections with your customers and colleagues.
In this course you will learn how to effectively lead client-facing meetings with individuals and teams. You will strengthen skills essential to being an authentic communicator. You will master the skills of how to assess and understand client needs, how to build trust, the art of effective listening and asking questions that deliver results. Molly also will teach you how to run an effective and successful meeting with your clients and your teams.
Molly Sargent, Founder and CEO of ProImpress has served as coach and facilitator to hundreds of top global companies in some of the most competitive industries in the world. These include: Financial Services, (Aetna, American Express, Bank of America, Bessemer Trust, Citi, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, Key Bank, MassMutual, MasterCard, Merrill Lynch, MetLife, Prudential, Vanguard) Professional Services (Deloitte, Johnson & Johnson, Navigant Consulting, PWC), BioTech/Pharmaceuticals (Boehringer Ingelheim, Eisai, Pfizer), High Tech (GE ED&C, Honeywell, IBM, Union Carbide/Sikorsky), Media, Hospitality and more (Americares, AT&T, HBO Networks, Martha Stewart Omnimedia, Marriott International).
What will I get from this course?
In this course, Molly leads you through proven techniques on how to effectively establish long-term, successful client relationships. She teaches you how to polish the skills of asking questions, listening and building trust with your clients. In this course you will learn a trusted formula on how to establish client needs and create a sales approach that sets you apart. Finally, she will share golden nuggets of advise on how to effectively run meetings.
Who should take this course?
- Anyone who wants to improve their sales skills.
- Anyone who leads a team.
- Anyone who wants to become a more effective communicator.
- Leaders who want to be more effective communicators.
- Sales people who want to stand out as a trusted advisor to your clients
- Team managers who want to master the art of collaboration for results.
- Anyone who wants to run more effective meetings.
- Anyone wanting to improve their abilities to establish authentic relationships at work and in life!
- Lesson 1: The Skills You Will Learn in This Course
- Lesson 2: Why Mastering the Skills of Authentic Influence is Imperative to Long-Term Success
- Lesson 1: Why do People Buy?
- Lesson 2: Start with Trust: A Formula
- Lesson 3: The Competitive Edge: Needs Versus Solutions
- Lesson 4: Truly Understanding Client Needs
- Lesson 1: Building to a Positive Outcome
- Lesson 2: A Sales Approach that Sets You Apart
- Lesson 3: Tips to Set Us Apart from The Competition - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 4: How To Sell in the Age of the Internet
- Lesson 5: Authentic and Influential Approach Questions
- Lesson 1: Three Roles In a Meeting
- Lesson 2: Why Opening a Meeting Matters
- Lesson 3: Successfully Opening a Meeting
- Lesson 4: Controlling the Meeting As a Trusted Advisor
- Lesson 5: The Intentional Meeting Framework
- Lesson 6: The Five Step Process to Opening a Meeting
- Lesson 7: Exercise - The Five Step Process to Opening a Meeting - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 1: How to Introduce Yourself - Give them the Cupcake!
- Lesson 2: Eloquent Introduction Strategies
- Lesson 3: Recap and Value of the Eloquent Introduction
- Lesson 4: Introduction Assignment - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 1: Get Them Talking
- Lesson 2: Why Clients Don’t Trust Questions
- Lesson 3: The Importance of How to Ask a Question
- Lesson 1: Preparing Your Questions
- Lesson 2: Questions that Elevate Trust
- Lesson 3: Transition from Small Talk to Purpose
- Lesson 4: Re-Fashioning Your Questions
- Lesson 5: The Double Click Question
- Lesson 6: Questions that Regain Control
- Lesson 7: The Python Question
- Lesson 8: Minimizing Risk - The Double Click Question - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 1: Insightful Listening
- Lesson 2: Listening Filters to Avoid
- Lesson 3: But I thought I was Listening!
- Lesson 4: The Split Page Listening Method
- Lesson 5: The Magic of “Exactly!”
- Lesson 6: The 3- Q’s of Insightful Listening
- Lesson 7: The Magic of the Playback
- Lesson 8: Playback Through the 3 Q’s
- Lesson 9: Helpful Phrases to Demonstrate to Insightful Listening