Every decision made about you and your opportunities is made in a room you're not in.I KNOW!This begs some questions:
1. Are you part of the consideration set?
2. What are they saying about you?
3. Do you want to change it?
Join Joanna in learning how to articulate your bold, authentic, unique and compelling value so you can impact the conversation in the room you're not in.
In this course, Joanna will help you navigate important questions such as “What are you known for today?” “Why are you here?” and “What is it you want to change for yourself?”
Joanna gives you a deep understanding of how to effectively uncover your strengths and gives you the tools and strategies necessary to relay that information to others. You’ll finally have the answer to “Who are you, and why is it important?”
What will I get from this course?
- Discover how to talk about yourself in a compelling, clear, and concise way.
- Discover your unique IMPACT.
- Tips for turning your individual skill set into something highly sought after.
- Specialized tools that will help you gain a deep understanding of how to effectively uncover your strengths.
Who should take this course?
- Anyone seeking to advance their careers.
- Anyone who wants to articulate their personal skill-set in a unique and compelling manner.
- Individuals who are looking to identify their individual strengths and create opportunities for themselves.
Want a little sneak peek into the course?! Start the free trial and download the bonus worksheet,"Identifying What You're Great At Worksheet" to get started.