Participants will be guided through an intensive fitness program led by Celebrity Fitness Expert from Bravo TV’s Work Out New York, Holly Rilinger.
Holly uses her latest book, Lifted: 28 Days to Focus Your Mind, Strengthen Your Body, and Elevate Your Spirit, to deliver a series of videos and training tips designed to strengthen and lift your body, spirit, and mind. Each lesson is designed to help lift and strengthen you from the inside out. Holly’s approach to fitness will change your view and exercise practice for life.
What am I going to get from this course?
The program offers workouts for the lower body, upper body, and core that are manageable time wise and can be done anywhere. Meditation and mind training lessons are also offered to enrich your spirit and reduce stress, both when training and in day-to-day life. And the best part of the course is that you can access any lesson at any time, thereby tailoring the workouts and lessons to fit your daily needs and moods.
What does the course include?
By signing up for LIFTED by Holly Rilinger, you will receive instant access to detailed video lessons that includes step-by-step instructions to guide you through your workouts. In addition, Holly’s course includes meditation instruction, goal setting, and visualizations that you can apply and use anywhere, anytime and makes getting in shape delicious and easy.
Who is this course meant for?
Anyone at any fitness level can participate, and Holly offers modifications and intensifiers, enabling you to tailor the program to your own purposes. Holly provides positive and motivating tools that you can use in the gym, on the road, and in everyday life. LIFTED is designed to make lasting changes to your physique, your view, and your life.
- Engaging and motivational exercises
- Workout Demo Videos, including Warm-Ups, Upper, Lower, and Core Body Work, and Cool Down Moves
- Meditation and Visualization tips
- Learn how to make a Dream Board
- A Link to Lifted, to follow along
- Introduction: Why Do You Want to Fly?
- Lesson 1: Find Your Why
- Lesson 2: Draw It up and Dream It – Setting Your Goals
- Lesson 3: Visualization
- Lesson 4: Create Your Dream Board
- Introduction: The Mind Matters Most
- Lesson 1: Introduction into Meditation & The Body
- Lesson 2: Why Meditation Makes Sense Scientifically
- Lesson 3: How to Meditate
- Lesson 4: Meditation & Sweat
- Lesson 1: Training for Life
- Lesson 2: Why Less ISN’T More
- Lesson 3: A Great Workout Never Destroys Your Body
- Lesson 4: Why Resistance Training Is a Pillar
- Lesson 5: Downloadable PDF - 4-Week Training Schedule for Best Results
- Introduction: The Pregame
- Lesson 1: Lift at Your Level
- Lesson 2: Look Good, Feel Good
- Lesson 3: A Great Soundtrack Is Sweet
- Lesson 4: The LIFTED Soundtrack
- Lesson 5: No Gym, No Problem
- Lesson 6: Schedule Your Session like It’s Work
- Introduction: Dynamic Warm Ups
- Lesson 1: Jogging in Place
- Lesson 2: The Walk-out
- Lesson 3: Butt-kicks
- Lesson 4: Jumping Jacks
- Lesson 5: The Side Lunge
- Lesson 6: Skipping in Place
- Introduction: Upper Body Exercise
- Lesson 1: The Classic Push-up
- Lesson 2: Renegade Row
- Lesson 3: A Burpee
- Lesson 4: Mountain Climber
- Lesson 1: The Glute Bridge
- Lesson 2: The Squat
- Lesson 3: Sumo Squat Fighter
- Lesson 4: Drop Squat
- Lesson 5: Plyometric Side Lunge
- Lesson 6: Reverse Lunge
- Lesson 7: The Rockstar
- Lesson 8: Single-Leg Romanian Deadlift (RDL)
- Lesson 9: Speed Skater
- Lesson 1: Russian Twist
- Lesson 2: V-ups
- Lesson 3: A Plank
- Lesson 4: Side Plank
- Lesson 5: High Plank with Shoulder Taps
- Lesson 6: Up-down Plank
- Lesson 7: The Goddess Sit-up
- Lesson 8: Slow Bicycles
- Lesson 9: Reachbacks
- Lesson 1: Glute Stretch
- Lesson 2: Hurdler Stretch
- Lesson 3: Cobra
- Closing: Lift Yourself Higher