Let's take a comprehensive look at all the items that go in, on and around your body. Cut through the sea of confusing and misleading health information out there today. Learn important elements of eating a nutritious Whole Foods Non- Diet. Learn how to remove dangerous toxins and chemicals from items you use every day such as your food and beverages, personal care products, cosmetics, cleaning products, cookware and food storage, bedding, laundry items, even pet and baby products. Learn why these items can be damaging to your health and how to make easy, delicious and affordable substitutions at your own pace.
What will I get from this course?
You will be amazed to learn about all the chemicals and toxins that lurk in the foods and items we use everyday. Many of these you may never have thought of but can be truly damaging to your health and ultimately lead to disease.You will learn easy substitutions, tips and tricks that will put you on the path to a healthier lifestyle. I also give you the tools to be able to identify these items ingredients on your own to keep you living a detoxed lifestyle.
Who should take this course?
What is Karen’s Area of Expertise?
Karen Stein, CHC, CPHC is a Certified Health Coach with over 18 years of experience. She began the journey to health by making her family healthier and healing from some serious illnesses. She is also a Dr. Sears Certified Pregnancy Health Coach. Karen offers judgement-free Non-Diet, Whole Foods Nutrition Support for any eating style, focusing on whole, healthy, chemical free versions of foods that you already eat and love. Karen also guides people with meal prepping and life hacks for eating healthy in a hurry. Karen has created her custom Lifestyle Detox Makeover Programs to remove the unhealthy chemicals from your life, saving you time and money all while revitalizing your health and lowering your overall Chemical Body Burden. Karen is a Virtual Health Coach and can help you Go Healthy too!
- Course Introduction
- Lesson 1: Karen's Story: What Is a Lifestyle Detox Makeover and Why Do You Need One?
- Lesson 2: My “Whole Foods Non-Diet” - One Size Doesn’t Fit All
- Lesson 3: Buying Organic - When and Why?
- Lesson 4: Too Much of a Good Thing - Food Rotating
- Lesson 5: Dirty Dozen/Clean Fifteen - Downloadable (PDF)
- Lesson 1: Concentrated Pesticides - How to Avoid Them
- Lesson 2: Why Sprout Grains, Nuts, Seeds and Beans?
- Lesson 3: Proceed with Caution - Nightshades
- Lesson 4: Healthy Fats
- Lesson 5: Healthier Sweeteners
- Lesson 6: Label Reading 101 - How Many Candy Bars Are in Your Food?
- Lesson 1: The Chemical Body Burden
- Lesson 2: Label Reading 101 - Not Just for Food
- Lesson 3: The Risk of Smelling Good - Fragrances
- Lesson 4: Lipstick - Eating Chemicals
- Lesson 5: Absorb, Rinse and Repeat - Shampoo and Conditioner
- Lesson 6: Deodorant - The Aluminum Conundrum
- Lesson 1: Food Storage
- Lesson 2: Mason Jars
- Lesson 3: Ditch the Plastic Straws
- Lesson 4: Give Your Produce a Bath
- Lesson 5: Produce Wash Recipe - Downloadable (PDF)
- Lesson 6: Produce Wash Video
- Lesson 1: The Cotton Connection
- Lesson 2: Sheets and Towels
- Lesson 3: Ditch the Dryer Sheets
- Lesson 4: Water Filtration
- Lesson 5: Detox Water - Apple Cinnamon Water
- Lesson 6: Detox Water Recipes
- Lesson 1: Pet Bedding - Hidden Hazards
- Lesson 2: Give Your Pooch a Pill - How to Get Your Dog to Take Supplements
- Lesson 3: Lower the Baby Chemical Burden
- Lesson 4: The Carrot Juice Study
- Lesson 5: “Non-Kid’s Meal” Meals
- Lesson 1: Tip of the Iceberg
- Lesson 2: Contact Karen