Kindness in Action is a contemporary, state-of-the-art online course that elevates kindness to a higher level of consciousness in your everyday life. You will develop a stronger awareness of your thoughts, emotions, and behaviors, then learn to appreciate the positive patterns of kindness while replacing negative thoughts and actions. Taking these steps creates a clearer pathway to a happier, more gratifying life.
In the stressful wake of COVID-19, kindness will be a fundamental tool to healing ourselves, our personal relationships and our community bonds. Now, more than ever, kindness is the game changer that can improve every aspect of our lives.
Kindness in Action provides you with research-based tools to create an in-depth understanding of “who we are” and “why we are here,” helping you navigate life’s challenges with a newfound purpose.
Why should I take this course?
You might ask, what does facing my fears, conflicts and sadness have anything to do with kindness?
Simply, it has everything to do with kindness!
As human beings, we find ourselves in challenging times, having difficult conversations or tackling stressful situations. It is during these times that creating an intention to be kind and engaging in simple, kind acts can be solutions to help us pause, flip negative thoughts and see life’s difficulties through a new and more vibrant lens.
In this course, Tina Staley will give you access to her research-based tools which, when applied to your everyday routine, result in a happier, gentler and more fulfilling life.
What will I get from this course?
After taking the Kindness in Action program, you will feel healthier, happier, more productive, have better relationships and most of all, feel a greater sense of connection to yourself and others. It all starts with you! Taking this course is the first step toward being kinder to yourself and to the world.
- Lesson 1: What Is Kindness in Action and Why Is It Important?
- Lesson 2: Kindness Is Contagious!
- Lesson 1: The Bottom Line - Who’s Watching?
- Lesson 2: Tools That Ignite Kindness and Profitability - Be Present!
- Lesson 3: Flipping Negative Thoughts
- Lesson 1: Productivity, Appreciation and the Bottom Line!
- Lesson 2: How to Have a Difficult Conversation from a Place of Kindness
- Lesson 3: Press Pause & Gratitude
- Lesson 1: Tools to Promote Kindness at Work
- Lesson 2: Action Steps to Create Positive Changes Every Day
- Lesson 3A: The Action Steps in Action
- Lesson 3B: Gratitude
- Lesson 3C: Introduction to the 20 Day Journal Challenge
- Lesson 4: 20 Day Kindness Challenge and Journal - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 1: Awareness of Your Inner Strengths
- Lesson 2: Recognize the Positives
- Lesson 3: Conditioning Your Inner Strengths as a Muscle
- Lesson 4: The Inner Strengths Checklist - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 5: Identifying Your Inner Strengths Exercise - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 1: Action Steps to Transform to Your Greatest Self
- Lesson 2: More Action Steps to Create Positive Changes Every Day
- Lesson 3: Action Steps for Developing Your Greatest Self - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 1: What is a Core Belief?
- Lesson 2: Negative Core Beliefs
- Lesson 3: Negative Core Beliefs - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 4: Positive Core Beliefs
- Lesson 5: The 3 Step Turnaround - Physical Awareness and Tools You Can Use
- Lesson 6: Introduction to the Positive Core Beliefs
- Lesson 7: Positive Core Beliefs - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 1: The Work-Life Balance Tool
- Lesson 2: The Work-Life Balance Tool Exercise - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 3: Reflecting on the Wheel of Life - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 4: Mindfulness Overcomes Stress
- Lesson 5: The 5 Question Tool for Stress-Reduction - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 6: The Symptoms of Stress & Action Steps for Stress Reduction - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 1: A Visualization Exercise
- Lesson 2: The Relaxation Tool - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 1: Connection with Others
- Lesson 2: The Support System Tool - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 3: Resiliency
- Lesson 4: Questions to Help You Practice Morning Thoughts - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 5: Tools for Morning Thoughts - Finding Peace
- Lesson 1: The Lifeline Tool - (Use the Downloadable PDF & Follow along with the next Lesson)
- Lesson 2: The Lifeline Tool - Follow Along
- Lesson 3: The 4 Steps to Resiliency
- Lesson 4: Resiliency Ladders - Downloadable PDF