Created by the author of Professional Blogging For Dummies, this course offers updated advice for professionalizing your social media presence through your quality content, engaged audience and trusted voice.
What am I going to get from this course?
•An actionable roadmap for becoming a sought-after influencer
•Tips for identifying your unique value proposition and target audience
•Guidance for setting your rates
•Up-to-date information about complying with the FTC endorsement guidelines
•Information about the types of measurement advertisers will use to evaluate your performance
Who is the Target Audience?
Bloggers and social media users who would like to create sponsored content for brands
What's included with your purchase?
Downloadable PDFs of key reference documents from the course:
•The Media Landscape (Chapter 1, Lesson 1)
•Platform Follows Purpose (Chapter 2, Lesson 2)
•Setting Your Rates (Chapter 3, Lesson 1)
•Influencer Marketing Models (Chapter 3, Lesson 1)
•Unified Measurement Model (Chapter 5, Lesson 1)
- Lesson 1: Endorsement Sparking Action
- Lesson 2: How Did We Get Here?
- Lesson 3: Digital Consumer to Consumer Marketing
- Lesson 4: Understanding the Total Media Landscape
- Lesson 5: Digital Media Vocabulary
- Lesson 6: Influencers & Bloggers are also Consumers
- Lesson 1: Influencer Landscape in 2018-2020
- Lesson 2: Location & Devices
- Lesson 3: Influencer Trust Barometer & The Marketplace Shift
- Lesson 4: Positive Story Telling Impact for Your Brand
- Lesson 1: How Brands Work with Influencers
- Lesson 2: Content: What’s Your Story?
- Lesson 3: Influencer Campaign Examples
- Lesson 4: The Evolution of Influencers
- Lesson 1: Your Story – How are you Unique?
- Lesson 2: Your Platform - Platform Follows Purpose
- Lesson 3: Brand Selection for Your Content
- Lesson 4: Focus - Authentically Inform & Entertain
- Lesson 5: Should You Do Video?
- Lesson 6: LinkedIn For Influencers
- Lesson 7: Podcasts – Is it right for you?
- Lesson 1: Who and Where is Your Best Audience?
- Lesson 2: Content Topics that Audiences Like and Trust
- Lesson 3: Choosing Your Platforms
- Lesson 4: Resources for Data
- Lesson 1: Influencer Strategy
- Lesson 2: Verified Page
- Lesson 1: How Brands Evaluate You
- Lesson 2: Setting Your Rates
- Lesson 3: Work, Reach and Results
- Lesson 4: Working with Agencies and Outreach
- Lesson 1: Transparency, Trust and The FTC Guidelines
- Lesson 2: The FTC Guidelines: When, What and Who Should Disclose
- Lesson 3: How to Disclose – The Main Requirements
- Lesson 4: FTC Guidance on Proper Disclosure
- Lesson 1: Performance Benchmarks
- Lesson 2: Understanding Engagement
- Lesson 3: A Unified Measurement Model
- Lesson 4: No Single Metric is The Silver Bullet
- Lesson 1: Diversify Your Income Streams
- Lesson 2: Focus on the Right Platform(s)
- Lesson 3: Network! Do Not Go It Alone
- Lesson 4: Know Your Audience
- Lesson 5: Do It Because You Love It!
- Lesson 6: Closing