Looking to make a switch in your career? Concerned about how you will stand out amongst thousands of other applicants? Agonizing over your cover letter as you desperately try to make it original? You see, Words can express a lot, but most of the time, a letter is not enough to express your authentic self. You need video.
Or maybe you want to start that company that you’ve been dreaming about for the last 5 years? But every time you pitch the concept with a business deck, investors just don’t understand your real mission. The deck has the figures and facts. But it doesn’t have your passion and personality… You need video to convey this.
Marketing via video is the biggest way to reach people today. It is nearly unstoppable. And when you know how to deliver the best version of yourself on camera, you will also be unstoppable. Uncover your on-camera presence with Media Expert and On Camera Personality, Lucy Norris who will teach you the ins and outs when it comes to sharing your brand's message through digital content.
What will I get from this course?
Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text. Create messages that will never be forgotten with the help of this course. Gain customers, increase profit and strengthen your audience. In this course you will learn:
- How to be your authentic self in front of the camera.
- How to deliver your message and vision in an authentic and concise manner.
- How to create good quality content on a budget.
- How to create original content that fits your brand.
Who should take this course?
Entrepreneurs, Executives and risk takers. Anyone who wants to create their own brand and gain a following. Whether you are an entrepreneur, founder or other professional hustler, this course is for you. It’s designed to help you uncover your own On Camera presence causing you to connect with possibilities throughout the world.
- Lesson 1: Why Video Is Vital to Your Success
- Lesson 2: The Facts & Trends… Video Is a MUST HAVE
- Lesson 1: Various Video Options
- Lesson 2: What Will Work and Won’t Work
- Lesson 3: Quiz - Which Type of Video Format Should You Use for Your Company or Brand?
- Lesson 4: Quiz Answers Explained
- Lesson 1: Bringing the Brand to Life with Video
- Lesson 2: 8 Common Mistakes When Creating Video
- Lesson 3: 8 Common Mistakes Tip Sheet (Downloadable PDF)
- Lesson 4: Insider’s Secrets That Can Transform Your Videos
- Lesson 1: Standing and Movement
- Lesson 2: Use of Hands and Powerful Gestures
- Lesson 3: Sitting and Breathing
- Lesson 1: Clothes and Makeup
- Lesson 2: Voice and Delivery
- Lesson 3: Get the Support You Need for Success
- Lesson 1: Become an Authentic Storyteller
- Lesson 2: Steps to Creating Your Authentic Story (Downloadable PDF)
- Lesson 1: Before the Interview
- Lesson 2: During the Interview
- Lesson 3: The 9 Steps to a Fabulous and Effective Video Interview
- Lesson 1: Finding the Right Talent
- Lesson 2: Dry Runs Make Technology
- Lesson 3: Ways to Surprise and Delight Your Audience
- Lesson 4: Hold Q&A Sessions & Events and Have Fun!
- Lesson 1: Storytelling Tips - Remember to Tell a Story & Stay Relevant
- Lesson 2: Use the First 3 Seconds Wisely - Integrate Marketing Campaigns
- Lesson 3: Storytelling Best Practices and Tips Sheet (Downloadable PDF)
- Lesson 1: Getting Started
- Lesson 2: The Essentials for Creating on a Budget
- Lesson 1: Mapping the Content
- Lesson 2: Shooting the Basics
- Lesson 1: The Essentials and Preferred Programs
- Lesson 1: Wrap Up
- Lesson 2: Contact Lucy - PDF