Ladies, let’s be real: It’s no mystery why women are leaving the world’s largest companies in droves. The corporate world is rife with systemic and cultural sexism. We are not responsible for the “boys club” C-suites, the gender pay gap, extreme job demands and the total disregard for the realities of motherhood.
However, while you are bombarded with media messages encouraging you to jump ship, find a new position, or start a business...
… There’s a way to create the shifts and opportunities you crave right where you are—a way that fiercely honors your passion and drive, and changes the game for generations of leaders to come.
So the real question becomes: WOULD YOU RATHER CHANGE JOBS...OR CHANGE THE WORLD?It all begins with the Courage to Stay.
I’M NOT JUST HERE TO INSPIRE YOU.
I’M HERE TO EMPOWER YOU TO DIG YOUR HEELS IN & DEMAND BETTER.
Staying put and blazing new trails from within is often an underestimated but brave way to create the life and career you desire most.
That’s why I arm ambitious women with proven real-world strategies, language, and confidence they need to transform themselves and their organizations—inside and out.
Purchase Joan's book, Dig Your Heels In!
- Introduction: Joan Kuhl's Courageous Leadership Course
- Lesson 1: Leadership Is How to Be, Not How to Just Do
- Lesson 2: Breaking Through the Barriers to the C-Suite
- Lesson 3: Finding Your Fuel
- Lesson 4: Authentic Leaders Overcoming Barriers
- Lesson 5: Intro to Worksheet - What Is Your WHY?
- Lesson 6: Uncovering What's Most Important to You - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 1: Making the Case for Change
- Lesson 2: 3 Industry Examples: Where are the Women?
- Lesson 3: Making the Case for Change Worksheet - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 1: Who Is in the Pipeline?
- Lesson 2: Intro to Worksheet - Who Is in Your Pipeline?
- Lesson 3: "Who Is in Your Pipeline?" Worksheet - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 4: The Value of Business School - Your ROI of an MBA
- Lesson 5: Building on Good News
- Lesson 6: Meet Tiffaine Stephens… Can We Talk?
- Lesson 1: Making It Happen
- Lesson 2: The Good Girl Thinking Quiz
- Lesson 1: Tools to Navigate Conflict
- Lesson 2: Tension Trapeze
- Lesson 3: Dealing With Tough Personalities in Meetings
- Lesson 4: Pause & Connect
- Lesson 5: Imposter Syndrome
- Lesson 6: Intro to Imposter Syndrome Worksheet
- Lesson 7: Strategies for Overcoming Imposter Syndrome Worksheet - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 1: Relationships Are Everything
- Lesson 2: Finding the Relationships You Need Worksheet - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 3: Vague Feedback Holds Women Back
- Lesson 4: Men As Allies
- Lesson 5: Workplace Safety Worksheet - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 1: Move the Needle to the Boardroom
- Lesson 2: Intro to Worksheet - Courageous Leadership Questions
- Lesson 3: Courageous Leadership Questions Worksheet - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 4: Leader to Leader Article - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 5: It’s Time to Dig Your Heels In!