The shift from live to virtual meetings, presentations and even corporate reviews may be here to stay. Or at least in some hybrid form. The world has shifted to virtual and yet, have you? Are you presenting yourself in the brightest and most positive way virtually, as you would in a live scenario?
Early research has shown that in this shift from live to virtual, talent and ideas are getting lost in translation. Managers both male and female, but especially working women are losing their power and their ability to be heard, not just seen, when on the screen.
Master communicator, champion of women in the workforce and corporate trainer, Joan Kuhl created this course to help you cultivate your authentic presence anytime, anywhere. Joan sees the effective transition from live to virtual worlds as one of our greatest communications challenges in the workplace of 2021 and beyond. Joan wants to help you not only “correct” your online presence but polish it and make it shine so that you are presented as the brightest and best version of yourself. Joan wants to help you cultivate and transmit your own talent and gifts to any audience. Whether you are on a live stage or on a zoom screen, talking to a group of hundreds or to one person who may be critical to your future, Joan will teach you the art of owning your strength and presenting with impact.
By taking this course, you can cultivate and polish your online presence online while and make an impact both on and off the screen.
In this course you will master:
- How to cultivate presence by being seen, heard and valued!
- How to cultivate authentic and effective presence in a virtual world.
- How to overcome the Imposter Syndrome
- Why women and men are heard and judged differently
- How to own your strengths and let them be seen on screen!
- How to ask for feedback
- Creating a Deeper Connection Through Your Goals
- The art of mind mapping
- And finally, Joan will teach you the skill of turning inward to present outward!
“I believe that women don’t want to just be inspired, You want to be armed with tools and strategies to go after what you deserve. I’ve got you!” - Joan Kuhl
- Lesson 1: How Do You Cultivate Presence in a Virtual World?
- Lesson 2: Times Have Changed but You Haven’t – or Have You? - Live Vs. Virtual
- Lesson 1: Self-Confidence as the Foundation
- Lesson 2: Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- Lesson 3: Women and Men Are Judged Differently on Their Potential
- Lesson 4: Owning Your Strengths
- Lesson 5: Ask for Feedback
- Lesson 6: My Top Ten Strengths Exercise - Downloadable PDF
- Introduction to Chapters 3-5: Cultivate Presence by Being Seen, Heard and Valued
- Lesson 1: Perfect Isn’t Perfect!
- Lesson 2: Creating a Deeper Connection Through Your Goals
- Lesson 3: My Top 3 Goals - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 4: Being Seen on Screen!
- Lesson 5: Planning a Successful Meeting - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 6: Addendum
- Lesson 1: Are Men and Women Heard Differently?!
- Lesson 2: Mind Mapping
- Lesson 3: Stop Apologizing!
- Lesson 4: Tips on How to Be Heard - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 1: Overcoming the Gender Gap
- Lesson 2: Relationship Audit
- Lesson 3: The Relationship Audit - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 1: Become a Cultural Anthropologist at Work!
- Lesson 2: Stakeholder Engagement
- Lesson 3: When Conflict Informs
- Lesson 4: How to Better Control Yourself and Calm Down!
- Lesson 5: What Triggers Me? - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 1: Feedback Is Crucial in a Virtual World
- Lesson 2: Strategies for Reputation Management - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 1: Stress and Vulnerability
- Lesson 2: Turn Inward to Present Outward!
- Lesson 3: Conclusion