Why should I take this course?
Meetings can often be everyone's worst nightmare. If you’re someone that wants to run a good meeting and to collaborate more effectively, Mamie’s course is 100% for you!
Mamie offers a number of best practices and resources for a great meeting, including the planning, assigning roles, and the actual meeting itself. After taking this course, you will not only have better and more efficient meetings, but you will become a better leader!
Who is the target audience?
- Entrepreneurs and individuals looking to conduct better meetings and business relationships.
- Those who seek high levels of productivity.
- Women looking to successfully “run the show.”
- Lesson 1: My “Ah-ha” Moment
- Lesson 2: Breaking It Down for Effective Meetings
- Lesson 3: Download - Do You Really Need to Have a Meeting? (PDF)
- Lesson 4: You don’t have to be a hero!
- Lesson 1: Prepare like a Pro
- Lesson 2: Download - Meeteor Meeting Agenda and Note-taking Template (PDF)
- Lesson 3: Write a Desired Outcome!
- Lesson 4: Download - Guide to Writing a Desired Outcome (PDF)
- Lesson 5: Plan a Structured Agenda
- Lesson 6: Know Your Technology
- Lesson 1: Set Yourself Up for Success
- Lesson 2: Get Everyone “In The Room”
- Lesson 3: Start With The End In Mind
- Lesson 1: Ground Rules and Expectations
- Lesson 2: Download - Common Meeting Norms (PDF)
- Lesson 3: Designating Roles
- Lesson 4: Take Notes… as a Team!
- Lesson 5: Note Taking Framework
- Lesson 1: Meeting Leader Check List
- Lesson 2: Download - Check-In and Check-Out (PDF)
- Lesson 3: Just Get Started
- Lesson 4: Demonstrating Real Leadership
- Lesson 5: Resources