Adrienne Bankert is effortless, straightforward, and refreshing; she is able to connect with people instantly by imparting lessons on living authentically and helping them discover their true identities, passion, and peace. To put it simply, she makes people leave feeling strikingly different and better – while bringing compassion and equity to her storytelling. As an Emmy Award-winning National Correspondent with ABC News, Adrienne has garnered two Emmys for her role as part of Good Morning America’s Weekend Anchor team.
What will I get from this course?
In this course you will explore your current relationships, and the ones you wish to have, to gain a deeper understanding of optimizing your true connections. Adrienne will show you how to truly connect with people without kissing up, without placating, pretending, and without compromising what you believe it. You’ll learn how to champion connections at work, how to initiate great connections with business partners and friends, and how to develop connections to ignite real change in your community and marketplace. Adrienne’s advice and lessons will guide you to be a champion of true connections.
Who should take this course?
Anyone interested in uncovering the connections that fuel them and the connections they wish to enhance and/or create.
People in the workplace who want to develop meaningful connections with their peers.
Those looking to uncover their values and to further develop their communication skills.
Women eager to lead with authenticity and strength to ignite change.
- Meet Adrienne Bankert!
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: Building Trust Without an Agenda
- Lesson 3: Identify Your Connections - (Downloadable PDF)
- Lesson 1: Five for Sure (@abontv)
- Lesson 2: Precious Time with High Level People
- Lesson 3: Worksheet - (Downloadable PDF)
- Lesson 4: IRL - Communication Versus Conversation – How to Reach Out
- Lesson 1: Motivation
- Lesson 2: Expectations of Networking
- Lesson 3: Connecting as a Champion
- Lesson 1: Ways to Stay Engaged at Every Moment
- Lesson 1: Know Yourself – Operating at 100% of Who You Are
- Lesson 2: How Giving Unlocks the Real You
- Lesson 3: Find Clarity for Your Mind and Vision
- Lesson 4: Kindness Brings Connection
- Lesson 1: Connecting at Work: Creating a Genuine Culture
- Lesson 2: A Holistic Outlook on Employees
- Lesson 3: Being Authentic Eradicates Fear & Delivers Hope
- Lesson 4: Confidence Builder Tool - (Downloadable PDF)
- Lesson 1: A Mega Tip for Being A Champion Connector
- Lesson 2: People and Ways To Connect Tool - (Downloadable PDF)
- Lesson 1: How to Connect With a Mentor