To put it simply, Adrienne Bankert makes people leave feeling strikingly different and better – having become a champion at the art of connection.
Adrienne has garnered two Emmy's for her role as part of Good Morning America. From interviewing big-name stars such as Dwayne Johnson, David Beckham, and Lady Gaga as well as covering breaking stories, she is known for her versatility and ability to spark conversations. These stories have reached millions across all of ABC News’ platforms, including World News Tonight, Nightline, and 20/20. Because of this, she has truly become multifaceted in her craft, firing on all cylinders, and going deeper while touching various parts of many lives – professionally and personally.
Learn how to spark more trust and better connections in seconds and minutes, and apply these priceless skills to interviewing, networking and deepening any relationship.
- Meet Adrienne Bankert!
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: Building Trust Without an Agenda
- Lesson 3: Identify Your Connections - (Downloadable PDF)
- Lesson 1: Five for Sure (@abontv)
- Lesson 2: Precious Time with High Level People
- Lesson 3: Worksheet - (Downloadable PDF)
- Lesson 4: IRL - Communication Versus Conversation – How to Reach Out
- Lesson 1: Motivation
- Lesson 2: Expectations of Networking
- Lesson 3: Connecting as a Champion
- Lesson 1: Ways to Stay Engaged at Every Moment
- Lesson 1: Know Yourself – Operating at 100% of Who You Are
- Lesson 2: How Giving Unlocks the Real You
- Lesson 3: Find Clarity for Your Mind and Vision
- Lesson 4: Kindness Brings Connection
- Lesson 1: Connecting at Work: Creating a Genuine Culture
- Lesson 2: A Holistic Outlook on Employees
- Lesson 3: Being Authentic Eradicates Fear & Delivers Hope
- Lesson 4: Confidence Builder Tool - (Downloadable PDF)
- Lesson 1: A Mega Tip for Being A Champion Connector
- Lesson 2: People and Ways To Connect Tool - (Downloadable PDF)
- Lesson 1: How to Connect With a Mentor