CEO of The Female Quotient and Founder of The Girls' Lounge
About the instructor
Shelly has gone against the grain most of her career, starting in 2000 when she left the corporate world to pioneer online research. She created OTX (Online Testing Exchange), which in just nine years became one of the largest and fastest growing research companies in the world. The OTX story is one about creating new rules to redefine work/life balance, taking risks and inspiring a culture to thrive in a modern market. Her ‘wild ideas’ officially changed the game. Under her vision and leadership as CEO and Chairmom, she raised her OTX family with many of the same values that she was brought up with. As the first female chief executive ranked in the research industry’s top 25, she brings emotion and passion to the boardroom and has devoted herself to becoming a mentor and friend to women and leaders in her industry. The most recent creation is the Ipsos Girls’ Lounge, a go-to destination for women at industry conferences to put their feet up, let their guard down, network and do business. The Girls’ Lounge supports and mentors women to stand out with their unique leadership powers and transform corporate culture… together.
Shelley Zalis is a powerhouse who ignites change while building companies. As she builds her second startup, the Female Quotient, she is creating a global movement that will empower you to build a successful career while pursuing your dreams. A champion for gender equality in the workplace and women supporting women through the “power of the pack,” Shelley is opening doors for women around the world. Whether you are a manager in a large corporation or run your own business, you will be empowered by this course to amplify equality in your workplace. In these pithy and substantive lessons, Shelley shares her passions and efforts that are creating change around the world. Through her belief that “a woman alone has power, but collectively we have impact” you will learn how to infuse giving back, teamwork and compassion into your work world for a better bottom line. As CEO of the Female Quotient, Shelley arms you with research, data, and tools to create an inclusive culture. Through the Modern Guide to Equality, (included in this course as a download), you will be armed with the facts needed to escalate change towards equality in your work environment. We are blessed to learn so much from Shelley Zalis in this short course that will empower you to be the change you see!
What am I going to get from this course?
- A deep understanding of how to bring visibility to women in the workplace
- The Modern Guide to Equality – Valuable Facts (PDF Download)
- How to network for positive outcomes
- Lessons on how to build diversity and ignite change in your world
- Inspiring and empowering messages that will motivate me at work and home to make a difference.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone passionate about equality, fixing the wage gap and/or bringing light to modern issues
- Individuals in leadership positions
- Those looking to learn ways to promote diversity
- Lesson 1: How Diversity Affects Revenues and the GDP
- Lesson 2: Steps to Solve a Timeless Problem
- Lesson 3: Steps to Activate Change - Downloadable (PDF)
- Lesson 4: How Fortune 100 Companies Can Ignite the Change
- Lesson 5: Fixing the Wage Gap
- Lesson 6: Diversity is About Mindset
- Lesson 6B: Work-life Balance - Push Through It!
- Lesson 7: The Bottom Line Exercise 1 (PDF - Download)