What does it mean to have your best day ever? Author and journalist Adrienne Bankert gives the practically powerful tips for how you can have your best day starting right now! Through personal stories, Adrienne shares what she did while experiencing her lowest lows, in order to shake off defeated, depressing thoughts and pivot to undeniable success in weeks and months, not years!
What will you get out of this course?
- Get fast results for lasting success
- Learn the unexpected power of being second
- Discover how to make real friendships
- PLUS enjoy a bonus mindfulness exercise
- Lesson 1: Small Town - Big Dreams!
- Lesson 2: Your Motivation is Your Navigation!
- Lesson 3: Best Day Ever: A Mantra!
- Lesson 4: Convincing vs. Positioning
- Lesson 5: Recharge Your Battery and Preserve Your Authenticity
- Lesson 6: Your Best Day Ever - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 1: Trigger it Forward!
- Lesson 2: How to Flip Your Switch
- Lesson 3: Be 100% You!
- Lesson 4: Defining Your Triggers and Letting Them Go - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 1: You Are More than Just Your Job Title
- Lesson 2: How to Reach Your Highest Level!
- Lesson 3: Cream Always Rises to the Top!
- Lesson 4: How Do You Know When You Are Not Ambitious Enough?
- Lesson 5: Achieving Your Goals at Any Position - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 1: An Unpredictable Journey
- Lesson 2: The Price You Pay!
- Someone Is Always Watching!
- Lesson 4: Whatever It takes!
- Lesson 5: Taking Risks - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 1: Living In Your Sweet Spot Anywhere, Anytime
- Lesson 2: Your Sweet Spot Continued...
- Lesson 3: Find Someone YOU Can’t Say NO To
- Lesson 4: Determining Your Sweet Spot - PDF Questions
- Lesson 1: The Power of Decision!
- Lesson 2: The Sky Is Blue, the Grass Is Green!
- Lesson 3: Trusting Your Gut
- Lesson 4: Decisions You Can Make to Find & Ensure Your Clarity - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 1: Finding Your Cheerleaders
- Lesson 2: The Power of Being Number Two, Is the Power of Believing in Another Person
- Lesson 3: Creating Frameworks vs. Goals
- Lesson 4: The Power of 5 Minutes!
- Lesson 5: The 5 for Sure Exercise - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 1: The Brussels Sprout Story
- Lesson 2: A Story of Razors & Compassion
- Lesson 3: Creating Community Impact
- Lesson 4: Your 5 minute Pause
- Lesson 5: Torque = Turning Power… Overcoming Regret
- Lesson 1: Connecting with Anyone
- Lesson 2: Be the Solution!