Kindness in Action is a contemporary, state of the art practice that takes kindness to a higher level of thinking, being and doing. It isn’t just about baking strawberry pies, but includes a higher awareness of our thoughts, our emotions, and our behavior. Kindness, more than ever, is being seen as a game changer in our communities, our businesses, and most important, Kindness In Action is a more in depth understanding of “who we are” and “why we are here”.
Why should I take this course?
You might ask, what does having a difficult conversation, learning to press pause, flipping negative thoughts and beliefs or being more present with someone have anything to do with kindness.
It has everything to do with kindness! When you are willing to slow down and be present with difficult emotions, challenges, and people, and choose to take action from a more thoughtful, truthful and kind place, your confidence, motivation, and desire for positive change increases.
What will I get from this course?
After taking the Kindness In Action program, you will be healthier, happier, more productive, have better relationships, live longer and most of all feel a greater sense of connection with yourself and others.
- Lesson 1: What Is Kindness in Action and Why Is It Important?
- Lesson 2: Kindness Is Contagious!
- Lesson 1: The Bottom Line - Who’s Watching?
- Lesson 2: Tools That Ignite Kindness and Profitability - Be Present! *Replace w/ 02_03*
- Lesson 4: Flipping Negative Thoughts
- Lesson 1: Productivity, Appreciation and the Bottom Line! *Replace w/ 03_02*
- Lesson 2: How to Have a Difficult Conversation from a Place of Kindness
- Lesson 3: Press Pause & Gratitude *Replace w/ 03_04*
- Lesson 1: Tools to Promote Kindness at Work
- Lesson 2: Action Steps to Create Positive Changes Every Day
- Lesson 3A: The Action Steps in Action
- Lesson 3B: Gratitude
- Lesson 3C: Introduction to the 20 Day Journal Challenge
- Lesson 4: 20 Day Kindness Challenge and Journal - Downloadable PDF *DECIDE ON 20 OR 21**
- Lesson 1: Awareness of Your Inner Strengths
- Lesson 2: Recognize the Positives
- Lesson 3: Conditioning Your Inner Strengths as a Muscle
- Lesson 4: The Inner Strengths Checklist - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 5: Identifying Your Inner Strengths Exercise - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 1: Action Steps to Transform to Your Greatest Self
- Lesson 2: More Action Steps to Create Positive Changes Every Day
- Lesson 3: Action Steps for Developing Your Greatest Self - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 1: What is a Core Belief?
- Lesson 2: Negative Core Beliefs
- Lesson 3: Negative Core Beliefs - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 4: Positive Core Beliefs
- Lesson 5: The 3 Step Turnaround - Physical Awareness and Tools You Can Use
- Lesson 6: Introduction to the Positive Core Beliefs
- Lesson 7: Positive Core Beliefs - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 1: The Work-Life Balance Tool
- Lesson 2: The Work-Life Balance Tool Exercise - Downloadable PDF *TINA - NEEDS TO REMOVE PAGE NUMBERS**
- Lesson 3: Reflecting on the Wheel of Life - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 4: Mindfulness Overcomes Stress
- Lesson 5: The 5 Question Tool for Stress-Reduction - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 6: The Symptoms of Stress & Action Steps for Stress Reduction - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 1: A Visualization Exercise
- Lesson 2: The Relaxation Tool - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 1: Connection with Others
- Lesson 2: The Support System Tool - Downloadable PDF *TINA - NEEDS TO REMOVE PAGE NUMBERS**
- Lesson 3: Resiliency
- Lesson 4: Questions to Help You Practice Morning Thoughts - Downloadable PDF
- Lesson 5: Tools for Morning Thoughts - Finding Peace
- Lesson 1: The Lifeline Tool - (Use the Downloadable PDF & Follow along with the next Lesson) **REPLACE PDF - TINA NEEDS TO EDIT**
- Lesson 2: The Lifeline Tool - Follow Along *TINA EDIT & NATHAN REPLACE CLIP*
- Lesson 3: The 4 Steps to Resiliency
- Lesson 4: Resiliency Ladders - Downloadable PDF *TINA TO EDIT PDF - PAGE #S & TITLE*