The Feminine Workplace is based on the notion that all human beings have a feminine and a masculine side. We have traditionally utilized gender indicators to segment traits that both men and women possess. This workshop will teach leaders, managers, and individuals how to balance the traditionally (from what we have considered) masculine traits with what we have coined feminine traits and values to impact their workplace and increase engagement. This helps all individuals become more well-rounded, balanced, and successful in business and life. Some of the most successful women and men of our time have used “feminine” values to help them lead and rise to the top. Richard Branson says, “Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they don’t want to.” This type of statement is a classic example of the feminine value of nurturing. President Barack Obama said, “Empathy is a quality of character than can change the world.”Elon Musk demonstrates his commitment to receptivity by saying, “I think it is very important to actively seek out and listen very carefully to negative feedback.”
What will I get from this course?
A framework to increase engagement in the workplace
A new perspective in the future of work
An introduction to the feminine workplace principles
Who should take this course?
Men, Women, HR executives, Marketers, Business Leaders
- Lesson 1: Introduction - Course Overview
- Lesson 2: 7 ROI Tips
- Lesson 1: A Look at Companies That Are Doing It Right - Led by Men
- Lesson 2: Powerful Companies Led by Women
- Lesson 3: Millennial Mindsets That Nurture and Propel Your Business
- Lesson 4: CEO Quotes - Downloadable (PDF)
- Lesson 5: More CEO Quotes - Downloadable (PDF)
- Lesson 1: Research That Supports the Theory
- Lesson 2: The Athena Doctrine - Downloadable (PDF)
- Lesson 3: Masculine & Feminine Traits in the Workplace
- Lesson 4: The Stanford Study: How Women Can Succeed in the Workplace - Downloadable (PDF)
- Lesson 5: Masculine & Feminine Traits Worksheet
- Lesson 6: Masculine Traits in the Workplace
- Lesson 1: Chapter Overview
- Lesson 2: Attract - Earning Trust (Levels 1-3)
- Lesson 3: Attract Worksheet to Help You Get There
- Lesson 4: Amplify to Engage with Employees (Levels 4 & 5)
- Lesson 5: Amplify Worksheet
- Lesson 6: Delight - Embrace the Feminine Principles (Levels 6 & 7)
- Lesson 7: The Modern Workplace - Creating the Highest Level of Engagement
- Lesson 8: Delight & The Modern Workplace Worksheet
- Lesson 9: The 7 Levels of Engagement - Downloadable (PDF)
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Practice in Action
- Lesson 2: Applying the Levels to Your Organization Worksheet
- Lesson 3: Finding the Best Way to Communicate to Get the Job Done
- Lesson 4: Link to Marketing Jargon Video, "Stuff Business People Say"
- Lesson 5: Unsystematic Engagement – Hiding Behind Jargon Words
- Lesson 6: Focus Versus Frustrated Engagement
- Lesson 7: Structure-Dependent Engagement
- Lesson 8: Embrace Confidence – to Engage at a Higher Level
- Lesson 1: Critical Engagement - Inspiration Through Nurturing, Empathy and Patience
- Lesson 2: The Holy Grail – The Highest Level of Engagement!
- Lesson 3: Creating a Committed Culture with the 7th Level
- Lesson 4: Worksheet - Downloadable (PDF)
- Lesson 1: It Starts with You!
- Lesson 2: The Seven Levels of Engagement: The Field Guide - Downloadable (PDF)
- Lesson 3: Worksheet - Applying the 7 Levels to Your Company / Organization - Downloadable (PDF)
- Lesson 4: Creating an Empathetic Company and World! - Through ROI!
- Lesson 1: Testimonial
- Lesson 2: Amanda Speaking at Big Omaha 2018 - Maha Music Festival
- Lesson 3: Links to Videos of Amanda